Types of ACH Debit
Single Debit. Process a one-time debit from a customer’s checking account with Single
ACH Debit. The customer will sign a written authorization instead of a check. Merchants can enjoy the added security of Guaranteed funding to eliminate risk.
Recurring Billing. Recurring ACH Debit allows merchants to schedule payments to occur on a regular basis. Transactions will process automatically on the scheduled dates. The program is ideal for businesses in property management and those offering monthly memberships or services.
B2B and B2C. Enjoy the capability of debiting business and personal checking accounts with Single or Recurring debits. The Guarantee option ensures your business receives the funds. The program is great for wholesalers, suppliers, and business services.
Check Guarantee. Check Guarantee provides the protection of eliminating the risk of non-payment. Merchants can enjoy peace of mind knowing funds are guaranteed. Guarantee ensures the merchant enjoys uninterrupted cash flow. Available for Single B2B and B2C debits.
What is ACH Debit?
ACH Debit enables merchants to process authorized debits from a consumer or business checking account. Debits can be scheduled for a one-time charge or for recurring billing. Using a web-based interface and PC, merchants are able to electronically deduct authorized payments from the client’s account for faster, safer processing. Scheduling customer billing has never been easier.
Benefits of ACH Debit:
- Improve cash flow
- Fast electronic deposit of funds in 5-7 business days
- Debit from consumer or business accounts
- Supports multiple locations and users
- Automatic notification of non-sufficient funds items and automatic re-submission
- Banking fees and paper check handling costs are eliminated
- Deposits are made directly to the merchant’s existing bank account (no separate account, as required by other processors)