Latest News In Digital Transactions
- USA Technologies Inc. released a study which showed that promoting Apple Pay on its contactless vending terminals resulted in a 26% increase in overall sales transactions and an 89% increase in revenue.
- Walmart Pay, the smart phone-based payment service was launched by Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in Georgia, Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi.
- One of the world’s biggest banks, the juggernaut JPMorgan Chase & Co., is now providing person-to-person payments to clearXchange. This type of service enables real-time payments between customers.
- EMVCo has posted an update through a webcast that they are making a lot of progress with their 3-D Secure, an antifraud technology for online payment transactions. They expect to release its 2.0 version of said technology later this year.
- Revel System, an iPad-based point-of-sale provider, has teamed up with processor Vantiv Inc. to make “Revel Up Your Dreams” social-media contest for entrepreneurs.
- Xerox Corp., a company that is bound to split into two publicly traded companies by the end of this year, says the resulting company of this split will be called Conduent Inc., a $7 billion business process outsourcing unit, which also includes transit and health-care payment services. The other company, on the other hand, will retain the Xerox brand.
About Netcom PaySystem
To learn more about Netcom PaySystem payment processing solutions, simply fill out this quick online application to get started and a representative will be in contact within 24-48 hours or for faster service please feel free to contact us at 800-875-6680.
Netcom PaySystem prides itself on being as eager to practice good, old-fashioned customer care as it is to pioneer new products. Netcom PaySystem is proud to provide the most up to date and innovative products such as m-Commerce Mobile Solutions, EMV Capability, ISV/SDK and Virtual Terminal Solutions. In addition, the company offers the merchant access to POS Systems, eCommerce, ACH Check Services, Check Guarantee, Recurring Billing, Check21, BOC, Credit and Debit Card Processing, Gift and Loyalty Cards, and Merchant Working Capital.
Merchant Cash Advance, Apple Pay, ISV/SDK, ShopKeep, Mobile, High Risk, ACH, Cash Advance, Check Services, Ecommerce, Gift and Loyalty, POS Supplies, Terminals, Virtual Terminal, POS Systems, Affiliate Program, Best Business Merchant, Most Popular Merchant Account, Payment Services, Start Accepting Credit Cards Today, Netcom, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, Credit Card Processing, Merchants Payment Gateway, Bad Credit Merchant, International Merchants, Internet Merchant Account