Accept Credit Cards From Any Computer with Internet Access
A virtual terminal can be used for credit card processing from any computer with Internet access anywhere in the world. With the proper merchant account, a merchant can securely and efficiently handle a series of tasks through a virtual terminal, including the verification, documentation and processing of credit card payments.
State-of-the-art, web-based payment processing
Our Virtual Terminal solution is a state-of-the-art, web-based payment processing platform that supports multiple entry points including virtual terminal, batch, and web services. It offers robust features and functionality for businesses of all sizes and industries. With Transaction Express, you can process all major credit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, American Express®, BC Card, DinaCard, China Union Pay, Diners®, Carte Blanche® and JCB®, as well as signature debit cards.
A range of services at your fingertips
Logging into our secure website delivers a complete range of services directly to your fingertips:
All of these features are of particular interest to diversified merchants, merchants with multiple locations or merchants who are planning to expand their business.
- a virtual terminal to process swiped transactions at lower, card-present rates (USB card reader required)
- manual entry of credit card transactions
- receive transaction authorizations
- generate receipts
- issue refunds to a customer’s credit card
- capture previously authorized transactions
- confirm transaction status
- secure storage of customer payment information
- automatic recurring billing option
- upload batch files
- access, create and save standard and customizable reports
Secure and versatile
Our solution is a fully PCI-compliant and PA-DSS-certified payment application. It’s versatile, supporting both multi-merchant and multi-user environments. Related merchant accounts can be grouped and access allowed through a single log-in; additional users can be granted access to the virtual terminal at the discretion of the merchant account administrator.