Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/cherry-plugin/includes/shortcodes/banner.php on line 21
Accounting Plug-in for QuickBooks®
Save time and conveniently process payments directly within QuickBooks Accounting Software*. Whether you process customer payments face-to-face or through invoices, the Accounting Plug-in for use with QuickBooks provides you with the tools and support to make the sale. Here is how the Accounting Plug-in for QuickBooks can simplify payment acceptance for your business:
- Complete the Sale in One Step
- Transactions are processed and recorded directly within QuickBooks.
- No need to re-enter transactions – saving you time and allowing you to focus on what matters most for your business.
- Accept Your Customer’s Preferred Payment Type
- Accept major credit cards such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and Amex®
- Supply Purchase Card Level II Data When Processing Purchase Cards
- Transactions that include additional Purchase Card Level II data qualify for lower interchange rates and can help lower your cost of acceptance.
- Easily Process Transactions for Repeat Customers
- Card on File functionality allows you to conveniently process payments for repeat customers by automatically populating their payment information for each sale — without storing sensitive cardholder information on your computer.
- Reduce Processing Costs
- is a direct processor, which means you will benefit from the most competitive transaction rates for credit card processing and Direct Debit (ACH).
- Full product support from , including 24/7 help desk and customer service as well as access to over the phone installation assistance.
Minimum Operating Requirements for the QuickBooks Accounting Plug-in for QuickBooks:
- Must have either QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise 2006-2012 installed on your computer
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Vista or 7
- nternet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 Chrome 3 or later for Windows
- QuickBooks Redistributable Package 10.0
- Optional: Magtek® USB or Serial magnetic stripe readers if you would like to take advantage of card-swiped rates.
Learn More About Our State-of-the-Art POS Software:
- Design – With visual elements never seen before in the hospitality industry, AVRIO’s innovative table management functions include zoom, sectioning, real time floor plan rotation, and graphical demographic tracking. Virtual guest assignments in conjunction with AVRIO’s drag and drop technology create a one-of-a-kind visual ordering experience for restaurant staff.
- Customizable – AVRIO adapts to your business by giving you the tools to easily customize the look and feel of the system. Fully customize color schemes for all screens and the appearance of buttons including size, position, font, color, and shape. Save and apply ‘My Favorites’ to multiple button simultaneously.
- Menu scheduling and menu cycling – AVRIO offers a highly flexible menu management solution adaptable at the chain level, store level, revenue center, or individual terminal. With one combination of schedules, easily manage the menu cycles and scheduled for multiple revenue centers in the same property.
- Quickly modify daily, weekly, or monthly menus on the fly without disrupting the entire rotation. Menus for special occasions such as Mother’s Day or Valentine’s Day can be added and scheduled at any time.
- Demographic tracking and client accounts – What do women order the most? What beverages do men prefer, on certain days, in particular outlets? AVRIO offers client gender and age-based statistics that allow managers to make well informed decisions. Once a guest is assigned to a seat, that seat can be assigned to specific client records.
- Enterprise and chain management – A compelling solution for multi-store and chain organizations, AVRIO produces metrics, analytics, and tools necessary for your company to adapt and succeed in an ever-changing industry. AVRIO offers an extraordinarily dynamic view of your restaurants’ operations through unique pivot reporting and dashboards. Drag and drop or drill down to display the information that matters. Manage the entire menu from corporate and push changes in real time or through a schedule to each store.